(This post contains affiliate links, for more info see disclosure policy)
It’s summer so I try to keep my makeup light and natural, also including sun protection. This is the super quick and easy makeup look I’ve been wearing most days using green, versatile products. It also is perfect for travelling and packing light.
1. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer in Creme (I’ve used both Creme and Alpine Rose, both are a little too dark but Alpine Rose is a bit better for my skin tone)
2. Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer in Barely Beige
3. Red Apple Lipstick custom eyeshadow palette (colours I used are Brownie Points for eyebrows and Black Magic for eyeliner)
4. 100% Pure Maracuja Mascara in Blackberry (I would not recommend the blackberry shade if you have blond eyelashes like me as it can be very purple, the black or brown is probably better)
5. 100% Pure Lip and Cheek Tint in Pink Grapefruit Glow (Shimmery Strawberry is also a great shade if you want some shimmer)