It’s a new season and time for a new capsule! This one’s a little different for me though as it has to be a maternity-friendly capsule, so it has some new pieces you haven’t seen before.
The video above talks through my planning and some of the new pieces, and below is a list of all the items included.
This capsule does have more pieces than I would usually have in a spring or summer capsule wardrobe because I’ll have to remove a few of them in the next couple months as they’ll no longer fit, but I wanted to include them for now.
(please note this list contains some affiliate links)
Tees & Tanks
1. Beige long tank – Sustain (more about how Sustain uses natural dyes)
2. Dark green knit tank – old/DIY
3. Blue maternity tank – secondhand (ThredUp)
4. Navy tee – Lanius
5. Black v-neck tee – Funktion Schnitt
6. Grey maternity tee – secondhand (ThredUp)
Tops & Shirts
Dresses & Jumpsuit
18. Grey and black tank dress – old
19. Grey tee dress – Kowtow
20. Floral linen dress – handmade/DIY
21. Grey/purple gathered sleeve dress – Love Justly
22. Green/grey flared tee dress – secondhand
23. Dark red maxi dress – secondhand
24. Navy Ikat jumpsuit – Matter
Layers & Jackets
Also thank you to Swedish Stockings for kindly sending me a pair of their recycled maternity tights, they’ve been really useful especially since spring can still be pretty cool here. (The knee-high socks in the video are also from them!)
Putting together this maternity-friendly capsule was a new experience and I hope it works out the way I planned, however each capsule is a learning experience and you get better as you do them; so I’m also going to be flexible if things don’t work out and I have to make adjustments.
I’d love to know what you think of my spring/summer capsule 🙂
Also if you’re a supporter on Patreon, be sure to check out the exclusive thrift haul video I made for this capsule wardrobe!