Some of the changes I’ve made to reduce waste with my care and hygiene products.
I now use:
- Bamboo toothbrush
- Toothpaste tabs
- Concentrated mouthwash – you use a few drops in water
- Menstrual cup – Read my post about switching to a menstrual cup
- Washable menstrual pads – I have a couple thin liners made from hemp and organic cotton
- Glass nail file
- Peel-off nail polish – I like using Little Ondine
- Cream Deodorant – my DIY recipe
- Face/body oils – I’ve liked using jojoba, argan, and sweet almond on my face and I use sweet almond as a body moisturizer (here’s a really helpful video about choosing face oils for your skin)
- Washable cotton/makeup remover pads – I crocheted my own from organic cotton yarn
- Shampoo bar
- Bar soap
- Safety razor
What product swaps have you made?